I am a lifestyle photographer based in Virginia. I serve clients in Northern Virginia, Maryland, and the greater Washington DC area. I specialize in capturing unique images using artistic approach to create a collection of great memories. I see light differently and while other photographers claim to only use natural light which creates flat, 2-dimensional effect. I use more complex lighting, such as strobes and softboxes, to create beautiful images full of life and dimension. I have captured newborns, portraits, groups family portraits, as well as special events, such as weddings, baptisms, birthday parties, nightclub, and more. Most of the sessions are held outdoors, and you can have your pictures taken at your residence as well.
I specialize in capturing the crucial moments and feelings in the photos that will be remembered for generations. I do my best to make sure my clients are happy with the services and products I provide. I work with my clients extensively to accommodate their needs and provide them with the best possible experience and quality products. Thank you for your interest and I hope to work for your next occasion . Feel free to browse through my portfolio and e-mail or call 202-413-6758 to schedule a session!
Don’t forget to visit my BLOG for tips on what to expect on your next session
- Are there any hidden costs? - None at all.
- Are there printing restrictions? - No, you are welcome to print the photos.
- What about your food? - Don't worry, we bring our own food.
- Do you come early? - Yes, always.
- Are travel costs included? - Yes, for the DMV (Virginia, Washington, DC, Maryland).
- Do you have a contract? - Yes, you can contact me to see a copy.
- Do you need a deposit? - Yes, a downpayment of $150 is needed.
- Are the images safe? - Of course. The main camera records the photos to two memory cards at the same time, so there is an immediate backup as soon as the photo is taken, and of course I always have a second camera for extra safety. Several more backup copies of the photos are made after the wedding. And of course you can always get copies from me anytime up to 6 months after your event.
- Do you have an example shot list? - Sure, I have a basic shot list that we can tailor to your needs
15425 Skyline Drive
Montclair, VA 22025
About my style of shooting
I keep communication with you during the day, and I will let you know if I need you to move a little or pose in a different way. I believe this interaction between us is important, and of course good communication is important to make sure the photography is relaxed and enjoyable for you and the guests.
I also spend some of the time shooting "reportage", staying a little further back and photographing the events and people. Of course I am happy to shoot only-reportage, if you prefer that.
I try to make every photo interesting and pretty, because I don't think a wedding photo album is much fun if it only has a few good photos and then lots of boring ones.